ENQUIRIES: 01379 897393 (UK)
Mindfulness Creativity Coach Suffolk
Integrating who you are with what you do.....
How can we be more creative, in a way that comes from the deepest and most authentic part of you? When we are blocked or straining to be someone else's idea of what we should be, it is really difficult for genuine creativity to flow naturally. We can feel resistant, anxious, frozen and stuck.
Mindfulness Based Creativity Coaching sessions with me in person, by Skype or phone can help you safely learn to relax, be aware and present. Creating while present can free a tremendous amount of energy for authentic, deeply satisfying expression and compassionate appreciation of life as it unfolds.
Artistic self expression can then become a journey of self
discovery in which you learn to rest in the essence of who you really are and create naturally from that.
A qualified, experienced Life Coach, Creativity Coach, Art Teacher, Mindfulness Teacher and Artist, I offer confidential, supportive long and short term Mindfulness Based Creativity Coaching to anyone wishing to be more themselves, awake, aware and creative.
Mindfulness and meditation have been long term practices over twenty years. I have received, and continue to receive Shamatha, Mahamudra and Dzogchen teachings from revered Tibetan masters and was ordained as a Buddhist nun from 2007-2014. I have also completed an 8 week secular Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy course with the University of Bangor.
I have a deep understanding and experience of the challenges and joys of creative processes in the visual arts, along with 30 years' experience supporting clients in discovering fresh ways to integrate their deepest values with authentic, creative self expression in any art or photography medium.
A member of The Association for Coaching and the Creativity Coaching Association, I abide by their professional code of conduct.
Who is Mindfulness Based Creativity Coaching for?
Anyone willing to go for it who is motivated to move forward! This includes aspiring or experienced artists, therapists, writers, photographers, professionals, anyone in life transitions, people wanting to find themselves or needing to move on from unhelpful thought patterns. Maybe you are wishing to build confidence and self esteem, clarify life purpose and meaning, discover a new lifestyle balance, or develop a project or business plan.
You may be at the starting post just wanting to start becoming more creative, or be picking up an interest put down many years ago. Perhaps you want to express yourself creatively but don't know how, or you could be a creative professional wanting to move on to the next stage of your development or feeling stuck or blocked.
How can Creativity Coaching help me?
Depending on your interests and needs, we can work at deeply personal levels and also at very practical, nuts and bolts levels – they are not mutually exclusive and are often both needed! Here are some ways Mindfulness Creativity Coaching with me can help you (this list is only a start!):
- Work through the blocks, procrastination, resistance, fear, anxiety and negative beliefs sabotaging your personal, creative and professional development
- Clarify what is really important, authentic and meaningful in life for you – what are your core values, aspirations, goals and beliefs that make life worth living and creative work worth doing?
- Maybe you are deeply wishing to reconnect with your love of doing art that you experienced many years ago and need support with this to find confidence, focus or learn skills while you get yourself going doing art work.
- Maybe you are going through a life transition such as returning to doing art after a gap to raise a family or do other work, divorce, mid life crisis, career change or retirement.
- Mindful Creativity Coaching can be part of a path of healing, self discovery and personal development, enabling you to find a way to sustain combining doing creative activity with chronic illness such as ME, MS, physical disability, clinical depression and stress. While I am not an art therapist, I do offer therapeutic approaches integrating mindfulness, meditation, spiritual counselling, art teaching and life coaching to help you connect with and express your deepest self.
- Are you wanting to go professional with creative practice but not sure how to do this? If you are a creative professional, you may be wanting support with business plans, or professional development to move your business forward, deepen and progress your creative work, change direction in what you are doing or market your work.
- Time Management and prioritising: Often we have a lot going on in our lives, and women in particular find difficulty making time to nourish themselves through doing drawing, painting or other creative art activities. If you are really keen to integrate doing art into you life, creativity coaching can support you in learning to balance creative work with other areas of your life, such as relationships, physical health, social and family life.
- Creativity Coaching can be part of your CPD, tailor made to cater for what you would like to explore and learn.
Flexible Times and Places for Creativity Coaching Sessions
Creativity Coaching Sessions with me are available as follows:
- Duration from 1 hour sessions to Creativity Coaching retreats of up to two weeks for working intensively on issues
- Totally personalised sessions available daytime, evening and weekends
- Sessions can be face to face, or by phone, facebook messenger, email or Skype, so you can have sessions with me from anywhere in the world.