one-to-one Art Lessons, Art Courses, art classes, Art Workshops, Art Retreats, Art breaks in Suffolk Norfolk 01379 897393
Explore your creativity, express yourself and discover the real you!
One-to-One, completely personalised, Creative Drawing, Painting and Photography Lessons, Art Workshops, Art Courses, Art Breaks and Art Retreats with Zangmo Alexander at her art studio in Botesdale, Suffolk are individually designed for your own, unique, personal interests and needs.
Mindfulness, Meditation and Creativity Coaching are also offered for anyone wishing to integrate self discovery or releasing creative blocks with artistic self expression.
Art Courses, Workshops and individual sessions can be individually designed for Personal and Professional Development.
Everyone is welcome, from absolute beginner to very experienced! For help with what you'd like to do and to ask any questions, ring me on 01379 897393.
Benefits of Art Tuition with Me
Completely personalised learning
- Lessons personally designed just for you
- Progress at your own pace, following your interests
- Individual, encouraging guidance and support
- Explore themes of personal interest in a creative way
Freedom - there is no right way to draw and paint!
- My aim is to give you a toolbox of techniques, skills, ideas, and creative possibilities to use creatively in any way you want.
- Experiment with an exciting range of art materials FREE, including pencil, charcoal, pen and ink, pastel acrylic paint, oil paint, watercolour paint, gouache, mixed media, collage, image and text, photomontage.
Explore an exciting, inspiring range of traditional and modern approaches to making art including:
- Traditional themes such as still life, nature, landscape, the human form, the head
- Contemporary themes such as self and identity, emotions, mindscapes, abstraction, movement, time, energy, the elements and so on.
- Timeless themes such as spirituality and the human condition.
Encouraging, fully qualified, experienced art tutor
An extremely experienced and qualified Artist, Art Teacher, Life Coach, Creativity Coach and Mindfulness Teacher, I will encourage, support and inspire you to develop in the way that feels closest to your heart.
Confidential creativity coaching to help free your creative blocks
If you feel stuck with creative blocks or other issues sabotaging your creative development, I am also a qualified Life Coach and Creativity Coach with the professional skills to help you move through these issues. I am a member of the Association for Coaching and abide by their professional code of conduct.
Enjoy complete flexibility as to when, where and how long we meet for:
- Weekly, fortnightly or monthly art sessions
- Half day, full day and weekend workshops
- Art Breaks, Art Holidays of any duration at times to suit
- Art Retreats and Intensives for exploring an idea, theme, technique, issue, ways forward in detail
- Phone sessions
- I visit you, anywhere in the world!
- This blended learning provides ongoing support to keep you going between meetings
enquiries: 01379 897393
Just pay as you go for each art lesson as you have it, so you don't have to pay a whole term's fees in advance.
enquiries: 01379 897393
What Clients say
How grateful I feel that I found Zangmo on the internet. One-to-One Tuition was a perfect choice for me, one which I'd love to repeat. I have no hesitation in recommending this to others. From the first I found Zangmo welcoming, friendly, perceptive and attentive. She listened to me and observed me so well without imposing; was gently challenging and supportive throughout.
An accomplished artist and teacher, Zangmo with her knowledge, manner, personality and experience in many areas gave me a very beneficial process to develop freedom in my art work. Combining these techniques with some meditation I move forward with confidence; I can release myself from previous limitations. Thank you Zangmo.
From S.M, Cyprus