One-to-One Photography Lessons in Suffolk and Norfolk 01379 897393
One-to-One Photography Lessons personalised to suit your individual interests and needs
Learn Photography with a qualified, encouraging and experienced Art/Photography Teacher, Artist and Photographer with a Masters Degree in Fine Art offering quality step-by-step learning in an informal, friendly atmosphere
Benefits of learning photography with me
- Be in control of your learning
- Decide what you want to learn, and I help you learn it in a way that suits how you learn best. Progress at your own pace, so you won't get behind or feel bored waiting for other people to catch up.
- Minimal Techno Jargon: Techno jargon is minimised, with the focus on helping you develop your personal interests creatively.
- Try Photoshop for FREE! Explore Photoshop without having to buy it
- Flexible times: Attend your one-to-one Digital Photography classes at any time, including daytime, evening or weekend to fit in with your lifestyle.
- Pay as you go Photography Lessons: Just pay as you go for your photography lessons, with no expensive termly photography tuition fees to find up front!
- Progress from beginner to advanced: I have a fine art approach to photography up to A level and Masters Degree level, so if you want to take your work to a high level artistically I am able to help you with ideas, methodology and so on
What can I learn in my Photography Lessons?
- How my digital camera works: Whether you have a compact, prosumer or DSLR camera, I take you step by step, at your own pace, covering the topics which matter most to you.
- How to take more expressive, creative and interesting digital photos: I can help you be as creative as you want taking photos, from just learning to compose your pictures better to learning how to develop a creative photographic project.
- Learn how to create, save and open folders and files in your computer: Many people have problems negotiating their way round a computer's filing system. Just bring along your laptop and I will take you step by step through the process until you feel confident and comfortable - once you get it, you don't forget!
- How to improve and edit digital photos in the computer: With Photoshop a new creative vista opens up for you. It is surprising how quickly you can start having fun improving your photos and creatively editing them!
- How to create better quality digital prints: Getting a good quality print often is not just a question of pressing the button on your printer, so if you are not happy with your prints, we may need to do a bit of troubleshooting.
- How to develop a creative photography project: Learn how to explore ideas of personal interest through photography and create a book, portfolio or album of your work
What Clients Say
I have found the 20 hours of photography training invaluable. From simply pointing and shooting and hoping for the best, I now understand how to use my camera more effectively and have more confidence in using my camera. I look at the world in a different way, especially how the sunlight can change sights I see daily. I also love looking for shapes and contrasts between old and modern.Zangmo has been very patient and is a very good teacher. She was quick to work out how I would best learn and what to teach me when I didn't really have a clue.
From Sue Ecclestone, Norfolk: Photography Tuition
How to Book Photography Lessons
All enquiries and bookings, to discuss what you would like to learn and ask any questions: Phone 01379 897393