Art Lessons, Art Courses, art classes, Art Workshops, Art Retreats, Art breaks in Suffolk Norfolk 01379 897393
One-to-One, completely personalised, creative drawing, painting and photography lessons, art workshops, art courses, art breaks and art retreats in the relaxed, confidential atmosphere of my art studio in beautiful Botesdale, Suffolk offer encouraging, inspiring, time and space just for you to explore your creativity, express yourself and discover the real you. Free organic refreshments are included.
Choose from regular drawing and painting lessons, day art workshops, weekend art workshops, art breaks, art retreats and art courses individually designed for your personal interests and needs.
Everyone is welcome, from absolute beginner to very experienced! For help with what you'd like to do and to ask any questions, ring me on 01379 897393.
WHAT CAN I LEARN IN ART SESSIONS?
Basic Skills in Drawing and Painting
- Introduction to Drawing and Colour Mixing Skills
- Introduction to Colour and Composition
- Drawing and Painting for self Expression
- From Drawing to Completed Painting
- Drawing and Painting Space, Depth and Form
- Light and Shade
- Drawing and Painting from Nature
- Introduction to Meditation and Mindfulness Skills
- Beginners Acrylic Painting Techniques
- Beginners Oil Painting Techniques
- Beginners Watercolour Painting Techniques
- Creative Soft Pastels
- Experimental Monoprinting
- Mixed Media Painting
- Exploring themes of personal interest
Art From Within
- Art and Meditation Modular Six Month Course
- Archetypes, Dreams, Myths
- Art From the Heart
- Expressive Colour
- Sensory Mindfulness Drawing and Painting
- Earth, Air, Fire, Water, Wood, Metal, Space
- Tree of Life
- Mandala Painting
- Relax and Paint
- Picturing Mind
- Who am I? Investigating Self and Identity
- What is This? Investigating Phenomena
- Abstract Painting
- Experimental Drawing
- Finding your theme and going into it deeply
- Nature Immersion
- Art and Meditation
Benefits of Art Tuition with Me
Completely personalised learning
- Completely personalised, encouraging, one-to-one learning: lessons are personally designed just for you - phone me on 01379 897393 when we can have a chat about your interests and needs and discuss options
- Progress at your own pace
- Individual guidance and support
- Support in exploring themes of personal interest in a creative and immersive way
As there is no right way to draw and paint, you have freedom to explore and express yourself through art and discover your personal and creative interests. There is no 'house style': some students work in representational ways, while others are more abstract.
My aim as your art tutor is to give you a toolbox of techniques, skills, ideas, and creative possibilities which you can then use creatively in any way you want, such as:
- Step by step basic art skills tuition for beginners
- Learn how to develop your own creative art projects
- Learn how to experiment with an exciting range of art materials FREE, including pencil, charcoal, pen and ink, pastel acrylic paint, oil paint, watercolour paint, gouache, mixed media, collage, image and text, photomontage.
- Explore an exciting, inspiring range of traditional and modern approaches to making art including:
- Traditional themes such as still life, nature, landscape, the human form, the head
- Contemporary themes such as self and identity, emotions, mindscapes, abstraction, movement, time, energy, the elements and so on.
- Timeless themes such as spirituality and the human condition.
- Combine Art Tuition with
It's up to you! I will help you develop your creativity and expression in ways that are meaningful for you.
Encouraging, fully qualified, experienced art tutor
An extremely experienced and qualified Artist, Art Teacher, Life Coach, Creativity Coach and Mindfulness Teacher, I will encourage and support you to develop in the way that feels closest to your heart.
Enjoy complete flexibility as to when, where and how long we meet for:
- Private One-to-One Art Sessions can be daytimes, evening and weekends to fit in with your other commitments
- Art Lessons can be from 2 hours to as many days as you want, so you can make a lovely Art Break, Painting Holiday or Creativity Retreat here in Botesdale, in rural Suffolk.
- Or come for regular 2 hour art lessons at times to suit you. Or mix 'n match!
Combine several different ways to learn, for example:
- 2 - 6 hour regular sessions
- Weekly, fortnightly or monthly sessions
- Half day, full day and weekend workshops designed for you
- Art Breaks, Art Holidays of any duration at times to suit
- Art Retreats and Intensives for exploring an idea, theme, technique, issue, ways forward in detail
- Phone sessions
- I visit you, anywhere in the world!
- This blended learning provides ongoing support to keep you going between meetings
Phone me on 01379 897393 to discuss options
Just pay as you go for each art lesson as you have it, so you don't have to pay a whole term's fees in advance.
Confidential creativity coaching to help free your creative blocks
If you feel stuck with creative blocks or other issues sabotaging your creative development, I am also a qualified Life Coach and Creativity Coach with the professional skills to help you move through these issues. I am a member of the Association for Coaching and abide by their professional code of conduct.
What Clients say
How grateful I feel that I found Zangmo on the internet. One-to-One Tuition was a perfect choice for me, one which I'd love to repeat. I have no hesitation in recommending this to others. From the first I found Zangmo welcoming, friendly, perceptive and attentive. She listened to me and observed me so well without imposing; was gently challenging and supportive throughout.
An accomplished artist and teacher, Zangmo with her knowledge, manner, personality and experience in many areas gave me a very beneficial process to develop freedom in my art work. Combining these techniques with some meditation I move forward with confidence; I can release myself from previous limitations. Thank you Zangmo.
From S.M, Cyprus
enquiries: 01379 897393