BEGINNERS: Enjoy step-by-step guidance learning basics of drawing and painting. Develop skills and confidence and begin to explore media, themes, ideas of personal interest. Start to really express yourself through creative drawing and painting.
EXPERIENCED: If you already have some skills and experience, learn how to develop creative ideas and personal interests into art projects. Experiment with art media such as watercolour, gouache, acrylics,oils or mixed media. Learn how to progress personal ideas from making studies through to finished paintings.
Benefits of Personalised One-to-One Art Tuition
- I am an extremely experienced and qualified Artist, Art Teacher, Life Coach, Creativity Coach and Mindfulness Teacher who will encourage and support you to develop in the way that feels closest to your heart.
- Completely personalised, encouraging, one-to-one learning experience: choose exactly what it is you want to learn in each Art Lesson. Together we agree what we will do in each session - you set the pace. I will support and guide you so you get the very best out of your sessions.
- Freedom to express yourself and discover your interests: There is no 'house style' - some students work in representational ways, while others are more abstract. You may be interested in traditional genres such as still life, nature, landscape, the human form, the head, or you may be drawn to contemporary themes such as self and identity, mindscapes, abstraction, movement, time, energy, the element and so on. I will help you discover art themes which are most meaningful for you.
- Flexible Times: Private Art Sessions can be daytimes, evening and weekends to fit in with your other commitments. Sessions can be from 2 hours to as many days as you want, so you can make a lovely Art Break, Painting Holiday or Creativity Retreat here in Botesdale, in rural Suffolk.
- Flexible Payment: Just pay as you go for each art lesson as you have it, so you don't have to pay a whole term's fees in advance.
- Flexible places to learn: Combine several different ways to learn, for example: face-to-face sessions with distance learning such as email, Skype or phone sessions, so you can have ongoing support at home. This blended learning works very well in providing ongoing support to keep you going if you can only visit me occasionally.
- Flexible approaches: learn traditional, representational approaches, or experimental, contemporary approaches
- Combine Art Tuition with Photography Tuition, Creativity Coaching, Mindfulness and Art, or Art and Meditation.
- Explore a wide range of Art Media for FREE! Experience different art materials for free, including pencil, charcoal, pen and ink, pastel acrylic paint, oil paint, watercolour paint, gouache, mixed media, collage, image and text, photomontage.
- Support freeing yourself from creative blocks: If you feel stuck with creative blocks or other issues sabotaging your creative development, I am also a qualified Life Coach and Creativity Coach with professional skills to help you move through these issues.